About Me

My photo
Here are my opinions on all the latest goings-on within the fascinating world of the rich and famous, or more often, that of the z-list wannabes. My love of reality TV and all things celebrity fuel this page and I invite comments from any fellow ‘trash-tv’ enthusiasts! Enjoy.

Sunday 11 November 2012

Leo should keep an eye on his phone

As Katie Price lets rip about ex-Leandro in her column in today's Sun on Sunday, Leo claims that the malicious tweets he posted last week were "not me, someone had my phone." 

Oh come off it Leo not that old chestnut?!?

The tweets which have now conveniently disappeared from his page were pretty harsh but the following ones still show:

"Quiet man .. Make the best decision of my life ... Today I am happy and that is the most important ..."

"But it took some things in the last moments, I returned to rearrange the course. You will find out very soon, what I'm TALKING"

"I am very happy with the decision I just made. London has opened a new opportunity for me. But it is not what you all think......." (sic)

Why doesn't he just say what he's got to say rather than throwing out all these cryptic status'?? Oh, well probably because he's waiting to see which newspaper or magazine will throw him the most money for an interview!

I hate to admit I'm #TeamKatie on this one... These guys know what they're getting involved with when they get with 'the Pricey' and they probably like the idea of the expensive lifestyle that comes with it!

***

I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here starts tonight!

The biggest goss going round at the moment about it is that Coronation Street's Helen Flanagan has said she will be snuggling up to Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts as she is scared of the dark and hates sleeping alone. Oh and there was me thinking she was saying it to get all the male viewers excited? Bless her.

Let's hope it's going to be another hilarious series.

***

What's this another new reality girlfriend for Kirk?! Didn't see this one coming but I should think it'll be short lived and end with a good old barney just in time for the next series of TOWIE.
Who hasn't he snogged?
***

What about Tulisa's new hairdo on X Factor last night? Going for a bit of a classy, retro look?! Like it. Wasn't sure about Nicole's white suit though... #random.

Not all white Nic.


Another new show, another new do.

No comments:

Post a Comment