About Me

My photo
Here are my opinions on all the latest goings-on within the fascinating world of the rich and famous, or more often, that of the z-list wannabes. My love of reality TV and all things celebrity fuel this page and I invite comments from any fellow ‘trash-tv’ enthusiasts! Enjoy.

Tuesday 11 September 2012

Amy Childs ignites TOWIE row

Amy Childs has started a row today by writing in her New Magazine column that viewers have "had enough" of Mario Falcone and Lucy Mecklenburgh's relationship on TOWIE.


We've had enough hunnay.
Mario hit back on Twitter saying: 

"According to a former Towie cast member some of us have run out of story lines... Think that certain airhead has run out of products to...

bring out after her piece of rubbish programme fell flat on its face... Yes it was all about you and yes it was crap!!" (sic)

What you sayin'?
Oooo...


Well, to be fair, I think Mario has a point.


Amy also wrote in her column that Chloe Sims and Lauren Pope have "run out of stories" hinting that they could be getting the chop from the next series.


As if they'll axe us party animals?
As Cheryl Cole once said (with reference to Cher Lloyd):

"Be careful who you kick on your way up, they kick you twice as hard on your way back down..."

In other words I think Amy should remember that if it wasn't for TOWIE none of us would know who she was. And as her show It's All About Amy didn't exactly sky-rocket in the ratings department, she might have to send the TOWIE producers her CV again soon...

Oh, and talking of TOWIE, I see Chloe Sims has a book coming out called The Only Way Is Up - My Story. If it's going to be all about boob jobs, botox and bum jobs I think I might have to give that one a miss though (bit squeamish). 


No offence Chlo'.

No comments:

Post a Comment