About Me

My photo
Here are my opinions on all the latest goings-on within the fascinating world of the rich and famous, or more often, that of the z-list wannabes. My love of reality TV and all things celebrity fuel this page and I invite comments from any fellow ‘trash-tv’ enthusiasts! Enjoy.

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Celebs support Tom Daley after twitter abuse scandal

After Tom Daley missed out on an Olympic medal in yesterday's synchronised diving event, the country went mad as a vile twitter user told Tom he'd let his dad down.


Celebs have taken to twitter to show their support for Tom:

Ferne Cotton-
"It is unreal that anyone would
send abusive tweets to our 
athletes. Theyve worked so
hard and deserve our support!
#GOteamGB "









Alan Sugar-
"Well done to the police a 17 year old arrested for foul mouth abuse on twitter to Olympic diver Tom Daley."





Dan Wootton-
"I hope @TomDaley1994 ignores that idiot and knows the entire country is behind him. #olympics"





Katie Piper-
"I'm really pleased 2 see the man that sent abusive tweets 2 TomDaley has been arrested. Great example that u should think before you tweet." 










And Maria Fowler's even started a twitter petition or 'Twitition' to remove internet 'trolls' from Twitter.


"Everyone sign my twitition - Target the Trolls:http://twitition.com Retweet Pls"




No comments:

Post a Comment