About Me

My photo
Here are my opinions on all the latest goings-on within the fascinating world of the rich and famous, or more often, that of the z-list wannabes. My love of reality TV and all things celebrity fuel this page and I invite comments from any fellow ‘trash-tv’ enthusiasts! Enjoy.

Sunday 16 September 2012

New reality TV star from MARGATE!

The latest dating show from ITV2 called Girlfri3nds is coming soon and stars Margate's home-grown heart-throb Danny Wisker!
Say cheese.
The show, hosted by Emma Willis, features three women of different ages, life experiences and backgrounds who come together with one common goal - to find true love.

They get to meet and pick from 100 different guys including our very own Danny who also starred as an extra on the last series of TOWIE.
Out the way Ricky (Who are ya...)
Danny, 26, said: 

"Doing the show was way out of my comfort zone and I saw it as a great opportunity to meet someone new away from where I live.

I can't say if I found love on the show you will have to watch and see but I met all three of the girls for 15 minutes and they are all great, down to earth girls!"

Can't wait to see what happens!


In other news, Jessie J has confirmed she will be shaving her head live on TV next year in aid of Comic Relief.

Well, she has a pretty 'quirky' dress-sense so I reckon she'll pull this off and of course it's for a great cause so good on her.
Never mind the scissors get the clippers out!

Apparently things are "heating up" again between Spencer Matthews and Louise Thompson. Surprise, surprise!
Is that Khloe over there spying on me?
Louise told The Daily Mail on Wednesday:

"We are still officially good friends but things are definitely heating up between us. 

We are spending a lot of time together while filming the next series of Made in Chelsea and we are flirting a lot. The old flame is being rekindled."


Meanwhile Khloe, Spencer's 'chosen one' from The Bachelor tweeted:

"Can not wait to get married seriously wow ! X"

Oh dear, don't think she's going to be Mrs Matthews any time soon...
#FEWMIN

No comments:

Post a Comment