About Me

My photo
Here are my opinions on all the latest goings-on within the fascinating world of the rich and famous, or more often, that of the z-list wannabes. My love of reality TV and all things celebrity fuel this page and I invite comments from any fellow ‘trash-tv’ enthusiasts! Enjoy.

Wednesday 5 September 2012

Former Big Brother housemates bare all

I guess it's hardly surprising that soon after leaving the Big Brother House the two glamour models Rhian Sugden and Danica Thrall have done a raunchy photo shoot together. (FYI this is the only pic I could really safely publish. Don't want people getting the wrong idea about my website...)


Breast friends.
I know this is what these girls do for a living so it was inevitable that they would do a shoot together but considering they both went into the house to try and 'change the public's opinion of them' surely doing this kinda thing isn't going to help their desired perception?

What do you think?


Meanwhile someone really should have told Nicola McLean her top was see-through before she ventured out in this outfit last night.

Nippy.
But check out this smart little boy...!!
No more skanky Frankie.

Related postsGet Julie out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment