About Me

My photo
Here are my opinions on all the latest goings-on within the fascinating world of the rich and famous, or more often, that of the z-list wannabes. My love of reality TV and all things celebrity fuel this page and I invite comments from any fellow ‘trash-tv’ enthusiasts! Enjoy.

Monday 3 September 2012

Aww The Bachelor finally picks his girl! ... Or not

I know that some (ok, all) reality TV shows are set-up purely for our entertainment and they're not exactly true to life but I'm a little upset that my favourite (#cringeattack) one of all The Bachelor has come out to be totally fake.
Dirty, rotten liars.
Well, so I've heard anyway... The first clue was the rumour I heard right back when the show started that Spencer Matthews was in fact still with his ex Louise Thompson throughout the entire filming.

When Louise was angrily tweeted about his antics on the show (see earlier blog-post) I guess this was all done with the aim to dispel these rumours and obviously to give people (like me) something to talk about.


Then in the final episode last week when most viewers were expecting Spencer to pick Tabby Richards (who we could see fitting perfectly well into Made in Chelsea) to be the winner, he went and picked kiss-and-tell-girl Khloe Evans (definitely more of a candidate for Geordie Shore).


I guess in hindsight this was done to create more of a drama but apparently Spencer and Khloe 'split up' just hours after filming finished.


And then these pictures emerged of Khloe canoodling with TOWIE's Tom Pearce!























It'll be interesting to see if there's any attempt from Spencer to explain himself when Made in Chelsea starts again next month.





Related posts: Not such a Bachelor?

No comments:

Post a Comment