About Me

My photo
Here are my opinions on all the latest goings-on within the fascinating world of the rich and famous, or more often, that of the z-list wannabes. My love of reality TV and all things celebrity fuel this page and I invite comments from any fellow ‘trash-tv’ enthusiasts! Enjoy.

Tuesday 18 September 2012

Alex Reid makes cringeworthy video plea to Chantelle

Oh dear Alex Reid, just as we thought you were hanging on to a scrap of dignity by staying quiet over the break-up, you went and proved us wrong.

Alex has recorded a #MegaCringe video to Chantelle Houghton in which he tells her he loves her and Dolly and asks her to stop "venting her anger at him" in her column.

Alex tells the camera: 

"Things have to change, there's been so many untruths said and I feel if I don't say something it's gonna get worse and worse."

He ends the message with:

"I know you love me... I hope you love me... Let's sort this out."

The couple who recently split after Chantelle gave birth to baby daughter Dolly have been on and off throughout the relationship.


Alex who has kept quiet until now, was arrested at the couple's home in Brentwood earlier this month on suspicion of criminal damage and using violence to secure entry to the property.


To watch the video click here: www.nowmagazine.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment