About Me

My photo
Here are my opinions on all the latest goings-on within the fascinating world of the rich and famous, or more often, that of the z-list wannabes. My love of reality TV and all things celebrity fuel this page and I invite comments from any fellow ‘trash-tv’ enthusiasts! Enjoy.

Sunday 23 September 2012

Interesting Twitter pics of the day

As there doesn't appear to be a lot of juicy goss this weekend and a serious lack of reality tv at the mo (booooo) I thought I would just share with you some interesting pictures I have come across today from some of our favourite stars of the Z-list!

 Tom Pearce and James 'Diags' Bennewith:

"wow just realised wheres your neck gone diags @JamesBennewith"
#NoNeck

Maria Fowler:

"Everyone calling me fat today. Took this especially for u! #KissIt #CurvesNotStick" (sic)
#NakedAgain

Sara Mclean (Big Brother 2012:

"@kirk_official"
#AnotherNewGirlfriend

Louise Thompson:

"These shoes are pretty rock n roll"
#Cool

No comments:

Post a Comment