About Me

My photo
Here are my opinions on all the latest goings-on within the fascinating world of the rich and famous, or more often, that of the z-list wannabes. My love of reality TV and all things celebrity fuel this page and I invite comments from any fellow ‘trash-tv’ enthusiasts! Enjoy.

Friday 5 October 2012

Battle of the flashy cars

It seems that there may still be some bitterness between ex's Jodie Marsh and Kirk Norcross as they each tweet pictures of their new cars.

Jodie uploaded this picture yesterday with the caption: 


"Oh I love my new car. Sitting watching a DVD while I wait for my bulldog Cybil to have an operation #spiderpig x x"

Ooo a dvd player.

Then today Kirk has uploaded a picture of his new car...

"Niiice! #NewCar #FreeView #ThatShitCray" (sic)

Ooo freeview.
It's all a bit petty don't you think? Talk about show-offs! 

I was glad to see on Wednesday's TOWIE Joey Essex still has his little car, even though it did look a bit worse for wear.



Not looking all-white.

No comments:

Post a Comment