About Me

My photo
Here are my opinions on all the latest goings-on within the fascinating world of the rich and famous, or more often, that of the z-list wannabes. My love of reality TV and all things celebrity fuel this page and I invite comments from any fellow ‘trash-tv’ enthusiasts! Enjoy.

Tuesday 9 October 2012

The Fix Factor

The X Factor was exciting this weekend wasn't it?

Well, the performances weren't but the drama of Louis trying to decide who to send home out of Rylan and Carolyn certainly was.
Confused.com.
Bearing in mind it was the first of the live shows, I was shocked at how bland the performances were. Don't get me wrong I think Ella Henderson is absolutely amazing and I have a bit of a soft spot for Jahmene Douglas but the rest are all totally forgettable.
Stars of the show.
One thing I'll never understand about The X Factor is why they always have to have the 'joke act'? We've had Jedward, Wagner, Johnny Robinson (who was only passed the 'jokers crown' when that barmy Goldie Cheung walked out) etc and this year we have Rylan Clark!
Golden performance?
I mean, Rylan's a funny guy but has he really got 'the x factor'?! And has poor Carolyn who was booted off got it?! I don't think so...

Of course Louis was going to keep Rylan in though because the producers know that he's getting a lot more media coverage than Carolyn, plus the more 'controversial' it all is the more attention it will get and therefore more viewers will tune in! Simples!
***

Strictly Come Dancing was good fun this weekend. I don't usually get into this program but I have to say I watched it all and it was much more entertaining than The X Factor.

New judge Darcey Bussell's been getting a lot of stick for the way she ends every comment with 'yah?' but I think they should give her a break!
I give good advise, yah?

She gave all the contestants some really good advise after their performances and I think that's what they need rather than silly comments or being slated, especially on week one.

And who could believe the star of the show was Mandy Dingle?! Er I mean Lisa Riley! She was FAB and I hope she continues to be.
Dancing Dingle.

Anyone been keeping up with The Valleys? I must say I haven't tuned in since the first episode but I did see this interesting picture that Carley, one of the 'stars', had posted on Twitter earlier:

"Anyone recon I got a bit drunk last night???" (sic)

Oh dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment