About Me

My photo
Here are my opinions on all the latest goings-on within the fascinating world of the rich and famous, or more often, that of the z-list wannabes. My love of reality TV and all things celebrity fuel this page and I invite comments from any fellow ‘trash-tv’ enthusiasts! Enjoy.

Monday 1 October 2012

TOWIE back with a bombshell

A Bombshell or two I should say? 

Firstly an original TOWIE favourite Kirk Norcross is back! I was of the understanding that once they'd left, they couldn't come back? But maybe Mick's pulled a few strings at the top to get Kirky-boy back on screen.
Looks bored already.
To be fair, apart from Big Brother it's not as if Kirk has gone all out to try and reinvent himself with other reality shows or opened his own shop etc so why shouldn't he come back? Plus he seems to have a new girlfriend every other week so he'll hopefully add some spice to the new series.

Secondly *SHOCK HORROR* Gemma and Arg have split up.

I refer you back to my post from 24th July 2012 when I wrote: 

"I'm still not convinced by these two, something just doesn't seem right... My prediction for this series is that Arg will be caught having a fling 'behind Gemma's back' and there will be a blazing row followed by the pair 'splitting up'."

Ok, so they didn't split up in that series but I guess they had to at least try and make it seem genuine.

I love the way when Joey asked Arg if he cheated in Ibiza he said:

"This is the truth, I did sleep with girls. Well, I did have fun... Yeah well, I did have fun in Ibiza and I met some nice people but that's as far as it goes."
Knew I should have practised this.
Errr right! I'm sure if Gemma was his girlfriend she'll be over the moon at that explanation.

Danni's worried about taking things 'too far' with Charlie but really I don't think she's got too much to worry about do you? He seems like a real gent...

"I love checking myself out in your sunglasses."

Meanwhile I see Gemma and Bobby are pals again. It was good to see them back b*tching together over dinner about Charlie and his new girlfriend.
"I'm so not bovvered..."
Poor old Frankie Essex is worried that her new boobs are too big while strangely brother Joey is not worried that his sunglasses are too big.
"Problem?"
All in all not a bad new start to the series but I reckon a few new characters could be what we need to really keep us on our toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment