About Me

My photo
Here are my opinions on all the latest goings-on within the fascinating world of the rich and famous, or more often, that of the z-list wannabes. My love of reality TV and all things celebrity fuel this page and I invite comments from any fellow ‘trash-tv’ enthusiasts! Enjoy.

Monday 6 August 2012

Confessions and kebabs

Well WHAT a revelation in TOWIE last night!!

(By the way, I'm being sarcastic.)

So it's official, Bobby lurrrvvveess Charlie. I think what was more shocking was that Charlie had never had a kebab before?!

Cut the cr*p lads.

Did the producers really think that us viewers would be surprised by Bobby's 'confession'? It's been obvious since each of them started on the show that they had the hots for each other.



Big Brother watch


So it was the big bully Conor who came out victorious from the white room (and the house) on Friday. 

Was he 'white' to win?
I wasn't surprised in the slightest that Conor pressed his red button to get the £50,000 I mean you'd be silly not to right? The choice was to either take the money there and then and leave to your friends and family, or, stay another week and a half and be in with a much less chance of winning the same amount... Not much of a choice ay?

Well done Conor. But I'd just like to remind everyone of a statement the lovely lad made while he was in the house about his fellow housemate Deana:

Sexual tension maybe?






No comments:

Post a Comment