About Me

My photo
Here are my opinions on all the latest goings-on within the fascinating world of the rich and famous, or more often, that of the z-list wannabes. My love of reality TV and all things celebrity fuel this page and I invite comments from any fellow ‘trash-tv’ enthusiasts! Enjoy.

Tuesday 14 August 2012

Willys and wannabes

So Luke A was our winner of Big Brother. I was kinda hoping Adam would have pipped him to the post as I think he seemed like a real genuine guy (and no, I'm not being condescending about Luke here...) Plus I can't help thinking Luke A wouldn't have even been picked for the house had it not been for his erm, uniqueness. However, all in all, I'm glad it was one of the 'soldiers' who won and none of those other backstabbing bullies. Just a shame half the prize fund had already been handed to one of the them. 

Roll on Wednesday night and the start of Celebrity Big Brother!


Hope he buys himself something willy nice with the money.

There were tears and tantrums in TOWIE on Sunday weren't there?! It seems when Jess claimed to have shown Ricky 'all of the texts' to Tom P she was telling porkies...! And what is the deal with this new 'geezer' Jamie Reed who says he's slept with half the cast? Poor old Frankie was devastated about they way he 'disrespected' her wasn't she! Maybe she thought he was 'the one'?! Could the boots of the long departed Mark Wright finally be getting filled?



You wannabe.


No comments:

Post a Comment