About Me

My photo
Here are my opinions on all the latest goings-on within the fascinating world of the rich and famous, or more often, that of the z-list wannabes. My love of reality TV and all things celebrity fuel this page and I invite comments from any fellow ‘trash-tv’ enthusiasts! Enjoy.

Saturday 18 August 2012

Nominations are in and the claws are out


Just when the celebrity house mates appeared to be getting along swimmingly Big Brother went and threw a spanner in the works (evil laugh...).

Last night each of the housemates had to nominate live AND face-to-face.

There were anxious expressions all round and whines of "ohhhh why are they making us do this it's so hard..." Erm hello? You're on Big Brother what on earth did you expect?!

Once the painstaking process got under-way some quite surprising nominations and reasons were revealed, such as Julie nominating Coleen because she "might be missing her children".

Hmm, the more likely reason I reckon is that she sees her as a threat!

It ended up with Rhian and Jasmine up for eviction and Jasmine took it surprisingly... BADLY.

Wouldn't wanna bump into her in a dark alley.
So the battle is on for these two models who've each had flings with famous men. Oh no, hang on, Rhian didn't do anything with Vernon Kay did she?

He sent me a text, so then I sent him a text and then...
I bet Samantha Brick's head was in a right spin thinking of all the stuff she's going to write about 'pretty girls' when she comes out!

Talking of pretty girls, I see ex-Celebrity Big Brother housemate Jackie Stallone's had some more work done bless her. She's 90!!!

Oh my god Jackie?! ... Yeah, Jackie.

No comments:

Post a Comment