About Me

My photo
Here are my opinions on all the latest goings-on within the fascinating world of the rich and famous, or more often, that of the z-list wannabes. My love of reality TV and all things celebrity fuel this page and I invite comments from any fellow ‘trash-tv’ enthusiasts! Enjoy.

Sunday 26 August 2012

The X Factor Flop


I don't know if it's just me being over-critical, but this latest series of X Factor is ridiculous and it's driving me to the point of wanting to boycott it altogether (I'm sure it won't get to that point don't panic...).

But seriously, it has done nothing but really wind me up so far!

In the first episode, the producers spent 15 minutes building up to this one particular act and I thought well, we must be about to see something sensational here so we'll let them off... But alas, no, he was absolutely terrible. (Louis Armstrong 'impersonator').

Bad.
Last night we had the same thing happen again with some long-haired twit who was blatantly hoping he'd get spotted for a part on TOWIE.

They spent the whole first part of the show interviewing this character to then finally show his performance which was, again, bl**dy terrible.

Worse.
Fair enough, show the rubbish ones if they're hysterically funny with it but these weren't even that!

And what is the deal with all the filming at the contestants houses 'before' they go for their audition? Are the producers psychic and know who's house to go and film in before they've even had an audition or told them where they come from?!

It's as if they're trying to turn it in to a TOWIE/Made in Chelsea style program, which it's not!

If they're going to insist on only showing us five contestants a week out of all the thousands of auditions then at least pick some either really good ones, OR really funny ones.

*Just for the record, the Pink impersonator was very entertaining, some more like that would make it much better!

Spot on!


No comments:

Post a Comment