About Me

My photo
Here are my opinions on all the latest goings-on within the fascinating world of the rich and famous, or more often, that of the z-list wannabes. My love of reality TV and all things celebrity fuel this page and I invite comments from any fellow ‘trash-tv’ enthusiasts! Enjoy.

Tuesday 24 July 2012

At last, she has a name!

After having a baby girl over a month ago, Chantelle Houghton and Alex Reid have finally decided on the name Dolly.

As celeb baby names go, I don't think this is too bad, although 'Dolly Reid' sounds a bit odd... Perhaps she's got some elaborate middle name to go with?

Aw look it's baby Dolly Daisy Suzie Woozie Reid.


TOWIE was back on Sunday night and as predicted Gemma and Arg were parading it about as the happy new couple. I'm still not convinced by these two, something just doesn't seem right... My prediction for this series is that Arg will be caught having a fling 'behind Gemma's back' and there will be a blazing row followed by the pair 'splitting up'.

Romance? Pah, more like friends with benefits.

And what about the row between Lucy, Mario, Sam and Joey?!? Again, not 100% convinced here, (someone remind me why I love these programs?) I mean Lucy and Sam go back years so surely if the whole fall-out was over Sam's comment at the end of the last series (rumours about Mario, yawn) then they would have just sat down and talked about it? No, in TOWIE land there's just total silence followed by a good rip-roaring row.

Lucy loves a good finger point.

                      The TOWIE awards

No comments:

Post a Comment