About Me

My photo
Here are my opinions on all the latest goings-on within the fascinating world of the rich and famous, or more often, that of the z-list wannabes. My love of reality TV and all things celebrity fuel this page and I invite comments from any fellow ‘trash-tv’ enthusiasts! Enjoy.

Saturday 14 July 2012

The TOWIE awards

All hail Queen Debs of Essex.

Aw good old Debbie Douglas from TOWIE has been dishing out her own TOWIE awards today. Here's a selection of who won what:

"Towies funniest in everyway everyday @BobbyCNorris"

"Towies most beautiful girl inside and out @LydiaRoseBright obviously !"

"Towies most sincere person by a mile @micky_norcross"

"Towies most handsome ever. Can u all guess ?? @Mario_Falcone"

"Towies don't mess with me duo. What you see is what you get @carakilbey and @BilliMucklow"

"Towies most intelligent and sophisticated @SamanthaFaiers"


Do we agree with her choices??

No awards for Arg or Gemma I see...

Whatever innit.


What does everyone think of Tulisa's new blonde/yellow hair? I think she looked a bit classier as a brunette, or perhaps it's just the outfit choices that are giving me that impression...

My Big Fat Gypsy... oh no wait...

Related posts: New TOWIE cast member...?

No comments:

Post a Comment