About Me

My photo
Here are my opinions on all the latest goings-on within the fascinating world of the rich and famous, or more often, that of the z-list wannabes. My love of reality TV and all things celebrity fuel this page and I invite comments from any fellow ‘trash-tv’ enthusiasts! Enjoy.

Saturday 21 July 2012

Flirts, prats and break-ups

Watch out Jodie Marsh coz someone's got a crush on Kirk!!


Newly evicted Big Brother housemate Lauren Carre tweeted this earlier today:

"@kirk_official Lovely to meet you last night :) when are we going out? ;)"

Looks like she's not holding out for poor old Adam then... 

Who the hell is this Kirk dude?

In other exciting Big Brother-evictee-related news, fans of Arron Lowe, or, 'Arronators' (give me strength...) have the chance of receiving a phone call from the man himself!!

"I'll be phoning 1 fan & giving 5 signed photos to the runners up. The more you tweet #ImAnArronator the better chance you have xX"

So get tweeting guys!!

Come on arronators where are all the tweets?


...And Michelle Keegan has finally given Max George the boot after a picture emerged of him snogging a blonde in a club the other night. I did think it was a bit dodgy when she called off their engagement for no apparent reason a little while back. Maybe Max couldn't handle the rejection and went looking for love elsewhere!

I'm glad you came... And went.

Related posts: Reality romance

No comments:

Post a Comment