About Me

My photo
Here are my opinions on all the latest goings-on within the fascinating world of the rich and famous, or more often, that of the z-list wannabes. My love of reality TV and all things celebrity fuel this page and I invite comments from any fellow ‘trash-tv’ enthusiasts! Enjoy.

Saturday 28 July 2012

Ding dong the witch is... Evicted

Finally the evil Caroline was evicted from Big Brother last night to a chorus of boos.

Caroline, who was (apparently) over the moon to be out, left the remaining housemates with cupboards full of nothing but chocolate after she'd sabotaged this week's shopping budget in a hilarious prank.

I wonder how her hair would look if she used the brush...

I can't help thinking Caroline will regret her b*tching and backstabbing when she watches the show back, I mean it can't have been pleasant coming out to that horrendous reception?

Meanwhile ex-housemate Victoria (remember, the 'mature' lady evicted in week one?) has tweeted her feelings towards Caroline...

@VictoriaEiserma "I never knew my nic name on bb was sponge?! Well yours is super bitch Caroline!!"

Followed by evictee Lauren:

@Lauren_Carre "well said vic!"

@VictoriaEiserma "I can't stand her lauren! Was proud when u confronted her, she's pathetic and couldnt even answer u! X" 

(sic)

Meow!

Lauren has also been tweeting Kirk Norcross again! I wanna know what is going on with him and Jodie Marsh because it's all gone verrrrrry quiet on the twitter front.

@kirk_official "Get the pleasure of meeting the lovely @Lauren_Carre AGAIN at @sugarhut tonight! Woop Woop ;-)"

@Lauren_Carre "@kirk_official @sugarhut can't wait :)"

@kirk_official "@Lauren_Carre @sugarhut xx"

Naked photo-shoot of these two next week?

And The Bachelor is certainly hotting up...

My favourite reality show is getting better every episode!!

Will you accept this rose?

Last night we saw a row between Khloe and Tabby with Khloe shouting:

"I've seen fake tits that are more real than you!!"

Classic.

It's battle of the blondes.



No comments:

Post a Comment