About Me

My photo
Here are my opinions on all the latest goings-on within the fascinating world of the rich and famous, or more often, that of the z-list wannabes. My love of reality TV and all things celebrity fuel this page and I invite comments from any fellow ‘trash-tv’ enthusiasts! Enjoy.

Saturday 7 July 2012

Not such a Bachelor?


Not happy.

Well after all the rumours of Spencer Matthews still allegedly seeing Louise Thompson from Made in Chelsea whilst filming The Bachelor, more fuel has been added to the fire...

Louise it seems, cannot keep her feelings in any longer and went to town with a torrent of tweets this morning:

"Dumb and dumber, apparently jess has thunder thighs #spencer"

"As if he would introduce strippers and glamour models to his parents #slores"

"Poor actresses being dubbed #strippersandwhores low lives"

"Apparently all the #BachelorUK girls are styled, what a rubbish stylist!!! Sorry! #nostyle or #originality" 
(sic)

Wow you put those claws away Louise! 

I for one, LOVED The Bachelor last night. I actually think it is my favourite reality show. It's cringey, it's tacky, it's bitchy, it's steamy... It really does tick all the boxes!

It's raining girls, hallelujah it's raining girls.

Related posts: Spencer to be the new bachelor

No comments:

Post a Comment