About Me

My photo
Here are my opinions on all the latest goings-on within the fascinating world of the rich and famous, or more often, that of the z-list wannabes. My love of reality TV and all things celebrity fuel this page and I invite comments from any fellow ‘trash-tv’ enthusiasts! Enjoy.

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Big Brother threesome?

Disturbing evidence on Twitter hints that Big Brother's Benedict may be planning to direct a new 'film' with Kirk Norcross and Jodie Marsh.

Benedict tweeted:
"@JodieMarsh @kirk_official @bbbots #Threesome Jodie + Kirk + Benedict = I've just found the stars for my new Movie. Previews on Twitter haha"

Kirk replied with:
"@BenedictGarrett @jodiemarsh @bbbots Benedict Garrett you naughty man haha x"

No reply from Jodie as yet...

Run while you can Jodie.


It looks like all the TOWIE lovebirds are still going strong. Lydia Bright and Tom Kilby; Jess Wright and Ricky Rayment; and Sam Faiers and Joey Essex's relationships all appear to have stood the test of time throughout all their trips to Marbs, champagne parties, nights out clubbing ETC ETC...


Reem relationships all round.



Big Brother watch



I think the housemates are officially cracking up! What on earth got into Scott last night?! I hope they can settle these feuds soon or else I think there's going to be some real trouble. I also think, if someone doesn't separate Luke and Ashleigh there will be another kind of encounter before long. Judging from Ashleigh's conversation with the girls last night there's already been some handy work going on...

Yes Ashleigh, we heard you.
Facing eviction this week we've got: Arron, Becky, Conor and Deana. I reckon it'll be close but my guess is Conor will be out.


Related posts: Big Brother bugs?                             

No comments:

Post a Comment