About Me

My photo
Here are my opinions on all the latest goings-on within the fascinating world of the rich and famous, or more often, that of the z-list wannabes. My love of reality TV and all things celebrity fuel this page and I invite comments from any fellow ‘trash-tv’ enthusiasts! Enjoy.

Thursday 26 July 2012

Heartache for Edward and Bella?

Ok, so I know we're not exactly on reality TV or z-list territory here, but, I'm really quite perturbed by the recent news of Kristen Stewart cheating on Robert Pattinson!

Busted.

Yes, I'm a Twilight nerd. I love all the films and I'm going nuts with excitement over the forth-coming final instalment (!) but what makes the films that extra bit special is that the viewers know the passion and adoration between Edward and Bella is not just good acting as they are a real-life couple.

So I find the news that Kristen has been unfaithful quite hard to accept! Because it's not just some celebrity couple that are going through difficulties, but Edward and Bella too!

Don't say it's not true!

I mean, thankfully, the final film (Breaking Dawn Part 2) was filmed prior to any mischievous behaviour on Kristen's part. Well, I hope this is the case anyway, because otherwise when I sit down to watch it I just know I'll be questioning the lovey-dovey stuff.

I think the fact that Kristen has so publicly apologised to Robert does mean that she is genuinely remorseful and thoroughly ashamed of herself as this couple are usually so private there was a question mark over whether they were even an item at all for ages.

So fingers crossed they'll get over this and live happily ever after. This other man probably lured her into bed under false pretences, I'm sure of it... 

Evil man.


No comments:

Post a Comment