About Me

My photo
Here are my opinions on all the latest goings-on within the fascinating world of the rich and famous, or more often, that of the z-list wannabes. My love of reality TV and all things celebrity fuel this page and I invite comments from any fellow ‘trash-tv’ enthusiasts! Enjoy.

Sunday 27 May 2012

Cheryl performs on The Voice



Who saw Cheryl (not Cole, just Cheryl)’s performance on The Voice last night? She’s sure got some moves and she was looking hot as ever, but, I can’t help thinking it’s slightly hypocritical to have an artist miming on a show which claims to be all about ‘the voice’...

How d'ya think 'a did pet?

What’s the deal with Rita Ora? She seems cool enough but is she not just a Rihanna tribute act? I mean, she looks the same, she sounds the same and her name even begins with the same letter? Confused.com.

Spot the difference.

What do we think of Mario (TOWIE)'s new hairdo?? Lucy has branded it 'The Mario'. So are lads all across the country gonna be rushing out to the barbers now? Hmm, prefer a nice short back and sides myself.


Ouch, neck ache.


No comments:

Post a Comment