About Me

My photo
Here are my opinions on all the latest goings-on within the fascinating world of the rich and famous, or more often, that of the z-list wannabes. My love of reality TV and all things celebrity fuel this page and I invite comments from any fellow ‘trash-tv’ enthusiasts! Enjoy.

Friday 25 May 2012

Mark Wright new reality show



I see Mark Wright has a new reality show on the cards. ‘Mark Wright’s Hollywood Nights’ will show Mark and a group of his mates pranking each other on holiday. Well, that’s what I gather it’s all about. Obviously I will be watching but I reckon this will be the ‘make or break’ for Mr Wright.

Watch out Hollywood coz me and ma boys are propa' nuttas!!!

Peter Andre was seen meeting up on holiday with Ashley Cole recently. Considering Pete is portrayed by his management as the ‘butter wouldn’t melt’ family man, I think people may get a different impression of him if he starts hanging out with love rat Ashley.

Just wait till goody-two-shoes Pete comes on a night out with me.

Wednesday’s TOWIE was rather explosive! I do hope the row between Gemma and Charlie wasn’t set up ‘purely for our entertainment’ as it was rather OTT (Gemma’s shouting mainly). I’m glad to see Joey and Sam are officially back together but the question is, will their relationship survive the upcoming trip to Marbs?? Oh and what has happened to Georgina? Has she even been in this series?

Er hello? Did you forget to film me or what?

The Exclusives was interesting last night. It made me come to the conclusion that I would NOT want to work at Kerrang magazine if that’s what happens when you go interview a rock band! (For those who didn’t see, posh boy Felix was pinned down in a chair whilst the band threatened to tattoo a pair of boobs on him, he narrowly escaped at the last moment).

This is how he could have looked.


No comments:

Post a Comment