About Me

My photo
Here are my opinions on all the latest goings-on within the fascinating world of the rich and famous, or more often, that of the z-list wannabes. My love of reality TV and all things celebrity fuel this page and I invite comments from any fellow ‘trash-tv’ enthusiasts! Enjoy.

Wednesday 23 May 2012

Geri to join The X-Factor



I can’t believe Geri Halliwell is going to be a judge on this year’s X-Factor! No disrespect to Geri because of course she was a member the absolute best girl band of all time, BUT, she’s already been a judge on Pop Idol (same thing) TEN years ago! Bit of a back track isn’t it Simon? Scraping the barrel I think.

She's not gonna remake this dress AGAIN surely...


Interesting episode of Made in Chelsea on Sunday. I’m pretty sure the idea was for the viewer to be happy that Cheska and Binky finally unravelled the mystery of super-smiley Kimberley, but I just ended up feeling sorry for her? Busy-body Cheska’s obsession with the whole situation made for uncomfortable viewing and she is CLEARLY jealous that Kimberley is dating the dashing Richard. Oh and is anyone else a little disappointed that Millie and Rosie are making friends again?

Oh fiddlesticks who on earth invited the ex?

Model turned actress Lily Cole (red head from the Rimmel ads) has said in a recent interview that she was bullied at school. Is it just me or do a hell of a lot of these gorgeous, super confident (and super rich) people in the lime light these days have the same sob story? I’m not saying Lily is lying but I can’t help but wonder if there’s any hope of success for the people who weren’t bullied?! Just a thought.

Bullies, look at me now!




No comments:

Post a Comment