About Me

My photo
Here are my opinions on all the latest goings-on within the fascinating world of the rich and famous, or more often, that of the z-list wannabes. My love of reality TV and all things celebrity fuel this page and I invite comments from any fellow ‘trash-tv’ enthusiasts! Enjoy.

Sunday 13 May 2012

Britain's Got Talent Winner 2012



So Britain’s Got Talent 2012 was won by a dog! Great news I say. Pudsey the dog had a lot more life in him than some of the dreary singers on this year’s final. I get sick and tired of obnoxious kids standing up on the stage bold as brass, oozing with confidence when most of us hardly have the balls to even do karaoke without half a dozen jager bombs inside us first.

Pudsey papped having a wee.
 I’m so relieved that TOWIE is back on our screens tonight. With no episode last Wednesday or Sunday I was starting to get the shakes from the lack of my twice-weekly fix. Of course it gets more ridiculous every series but it’s still as addictive as hell. I’ve come to the conclusion that it’s time for Nanny Pat to get the boot though. I mean, she was ever so cute in series 1, bringing Mark his dinner and doing his washing with a few added words of ‘old-person’ wisdom thrown in. But now she comes across as, well to put it bluntly, an old witch! Scenes of her bitching with Carol and Jess have really done her no favours.

Yep you heard, time to retire.
I hear Amy Childs wants to be hooked up with Olly Murs. According to Amy, they could be the new ‘Essex power couple’.  Hmm anyone get the impression Amy’s fed up of being out of the limelight for five minutes?

Oh my god hunnay, where've all the paps gone?
Have you seen Nicola Roberts’ (more commonly referred to as ‘the ugly one’ from Girls Aloud) new hairdo? I’ve always admired the way she has maintained her individuality and not been pressured by the media to be ‘like everyone else’. Ok so she's not the first celeb to dye her hair pink but you won't see a hint of fake tan on her and I think she looks great.

No more ginger jokes.


No comments:

Post a Comment