About Me

My photo
Here are my opinions on all the latest goings-on within the fascinating world of the rich and famous, or more often, that of the z-list wannabes. My love of reality TV and all things celebrity fuel this page and I invite comments from any fellow ‘trash-tv’ enthusiasts! Enjoy.

Monday 21 May 2012

Harry Styles' new girlfriend



Harry Styles is apparently going out with Emily Atack (blonde from The Inbetweeners). At least Emily is nearer to Harry’s age this time. I mean the whole Caroline Flack thing was a bit weird let’s be honest. Poor old Caroline should have snapped up Olly Murs when she had the chance!

See, perfect match this time!

It seems like Chantelle Houghton has been pregnant forever doesn’t it? It’s looking like her and Alex Reid’s relationship is on the rocks though. It’s a shame but they did get pregnant within like a minute of meeting, so it wouldn’t come as a big shock if they did split. With the baby due in just a month, Alex seems preoccupied cavorting around the country in his underwear once again. Still, I think it is mens underwear this time at least.

Sorry Chan.


Marcus Collins is getting dropped from his record label. It must be hard to go from being so popular for the few months you’re on X-Factor to just disappearing (unless you’re One Direction). I don’t think the fact that he rushed to get a single out helped him especially releasing a cover of an extremely popular song. I expect his album will be available in all good pound shops in the not so distant future.



Could this suit be to blame...?


There was rather a lot going on in last night’s TOWIE. Joey going home with a random girl; Tom K texting Lydia; Tom P dating Lauren P; Arg sulking in his pink dressing gown; Nanny Pat getting new teeth... (yeah, she’s still in it) and the list goes on. I have to say, as much as I want to like him, ‘Little Chris’ gives me the creeps big time. I think it’s his voice? Or his subject of conversation? Or the absolute cringe-fest of a chat up line he tried out on Frankie? Whatever the reason, I’m not a fan. On the other hand I really love Diags and I think we need to see more of him! Even if he’s not quite got the chiselled looks that some of the others have he seems like a really top bloke.

#ILOVEDIAGS

No comments:

Post a Comment