About Me

My photo
Here are my opinions on all the latest goings-on within the fascinating world of the rich and famous, or more often, that of the z-list wannabes. My love of reality TV and all things celebrity fuel this page and I invite comments from any fellow ‘trash-tv’ enthusiasts! Enjoy.

Saturday 19 May 2012

Lauren G to return to TOWIE



So Lauren Goodger IS coming back to TOWIE and has been filming again already. Who knows whether there was any truth behind the rumours of her ‘diva strops’ a couple of weeks ago but I can’t help but wonder whether she might have been better off just quitting anyway. I mean, since Mark left the show she seems to have had nothing but stress on screen what with her shop getting petrol bombed, bitch-fights with Jess (rolls eyes) and her ongoing battle with her weight.

Oh no what now...

Kim Kardashian has been out and about in London this week. Apparently she’s said she reckons Brentwood sounds like her kinda place. I’m sure Mick and Kirk would be more than happy to show the bootylicious babe around town!

Welcome to The Sugar'ut babes.

Big Brother is due to start again next month. I’m so excited to see the characters that will be entertaining us for the whole summer once again. Apparently Jay and Louise from last year's series have announced they’re getting married in June. I didn’t even know they were still together let alone getting married. Good luck to them. They seemed like a pair of genuinely decent people when they were on the show and made a good couple. Oh and I’ve just remembered who won last year’s show, the awful Aaron! Ugghh.

Bet he's still wearing that jumper.


I loved the new show ‘The Exclusives’ the other night. It’s kinda like a mix between The Apprentice and TOWIE (perfect!). On first impressions my favourite character so far is posh boy Felix. Although I do wonder how he got on a show like this as he didn’t seem to have a clue who any of the celebrities they were chasing were? I can think of a certain celeb loving wannabe journo who would have been a much better candidate for this position...

Psycho in a hat in the middle and Headmistress at the front.







No comments:

Post a Comment