About Me

My photo
Here are my opinions on all the latest goings-on within the fascinating world of the rich and famous, or more often, that of the z-list wannabes. My love of reality TV and all things celebrity fuel this page and I invite comments from any fellow ‘trash-tv’ enthusiasts! Enjoy.

Tuesday 15 May 2012

TOWIE b*tch fight



Well TOWIE was certainly worth the wait on Sunday night! Loved the b*tch fight between Jess, Cara and Billie. I think Jess was probably one of those kids at school who would stand and cry in the middle of the playground for attention. Maybe it’s time the Wrights as a whole left the show? Oh, and what was with the wedding dress Jess??

Would you wanna mess with these two?

Talking of b*tch fights, what about the Made in Chelsea’s ‘Millie vs Rosie’ ongoing row last night?! Millie’s face when Rosie and her crew walked into the spa was an absolute picture. What makes it even more hilarious is the fact that their whole war started over Hugo who is now dating the new girl (keeping up?) who was sat there too amongst the whole spat! My favourite character has to be the adorable Francis. But does anyone seriously skate-board round the streets of Chelsea I wonder?

She'd better not be wearing the same robe as me...

Kerry Katona’s had (another) tummy tuck and has (another) new bloke on the go. The op apparently cost in the region of £8,500 and she has previously spent £15,000 on plastic surgery since having children. Anyone else wondering where she’s still getting money from? She was ditched from her previous management for going out boozing too much and she’s hardly been seen for the past 6 months or so. I’m guessing we’ll be seeing more of her again in the near future.

Thought you'd seen the last of me??

I wish Mollie King and Prince Harry would just get it on. What an awesome couple they would make?! Mollie is definitely posh enough for Hazza and she once said in an interview that she'd never eaten a kebab (!) So I say the pair of them should get on down to the Charcoal Grill and experience this first together!

Ummm... I'll go for the mixed doner with all the trimmings please kind sir!




No comments:

Post a Comment