About Me

My photo
Here are my opinions on all the latest goings-on within the fascinating world of the rich and famous, or more often, that of the z-list wannabes. My love of reality TV and all things celebrity fuel this page and I invite comments from any fellow ‘trash-tv’ enthusiasts! Enjoy.

Friday 22 June 2012

Are you a #soldier or a #muffin ??



Have you noticed all the celebs these days are coming up with 'cute' collective names for their fans? It all started with Lady Gaga naming her fans #monsters.


Here are some other nauseating examples...


-Cheryl Cole's #soldiers
-Tulisa's #muffins
-Littlemix's #littlemixers (see what they've done there?)
-Amy Childs' #amynators
-Mark Wright's #wrightys


Well even 'The Voice' runner-up Vince Kidd has jumped on the bandwagon with his, wait for it, #Kidds.




Dippy soldiers and blueberry muffins all bow down...




But, I better not mention these:


-One Direction's #directioners
-Justin Bieber's #beliebers


Coz I am likely to be annihilated if I bad-mouth either of them (gulp)...




What are mine called again...?

No comments:

Post a Comment