About Me

My photo
Here are my opinions on all the latest goings-on within the fascinating world of the rich and famous, or more often, that of the z-list wannabes. My love of reality TV and all things celebrity fuel this page and I invite comments from any fellow ‘trash-tv’ enthusiasts! Enjoy.

Tuesday 19 June 2012

Sam Faiers and Joey Essex new reality show

Sam Faiers and Joey Essex are rumoured to be planning their own spin-off show which they hope will be aired on ITV2. The show which has been likened to the series Katie Price and Peter Andre used to have will mean an end to the couple's contracts with TOWIE so could potentially be a make or break for the pair. If it's anything like the shows Amy Child's and Mark Wright have brought out I can't help thinking it will be the latter...


Let's hope Joey and Sam's show doesn't have the same ending...




I must say, I think Mark Wright's show was slightly better on Sunday night than the first episode. It seemed a little less staged and I did find it slightly amusing in places! However there was no need for that Oscar winning performance at the end when Mark's friend (I don't know what his name is) was 'really upset' and was 'going to go home'. Good job trusty old good-guy Mark was there to 'talk him round'. Aww.


#lads




Big Brother watch


So this week we've got creepy Benedict and husky-voiced Lauren up for eviction. Who do we reckon it's going to be? Benedict is making the others feel more and more uncomfortable with the on-going discussion of his shower antics whilst Lauren seems to be the hot subject of the other girls bitch-fests. Personally, I'd rather keep Benedict in. I'm intrigued to see what other 'tricks' he has up his sleeve for the viewers. That's not to say I would feel happy about being locked up in a house with him mind...




"Stop giggling and let me talk about ejaculation PLEASE."



No comments:

Post a Comment