About Me

My photo
Here are my opinions on all the latest goings-on within the fascinating world of the rich and famous, or more often, that of the z-list wannabes. My love of reality TV and all things celebrity fuel this page and I invite comments from any fellow ‘trash-tv’ enthusiasts! Enjoy.

Monday 11 June 2012

Mark Wrights Hollywood Nights Disaster

Who watched MWHN's then? Not sure exactly what I was expecting from it but let's just say I found it made for uncomfortable viewing, it was THAT bad. Was it supposed to be a reality show or were they supposed to be acting? Couldn't work it out. I'm finding it hard to think of how explain to you what actually happened but here are some tweets under the #MWHN hashtag to try and help put you in the picture...


@Charlottehills2 - "Think sesame street is more reality than this mark wright program #shocking #MWHN"


@mrsctobee - "@MarkWright #MWHN Oh Mark... You've let us down!!!! Baad!"


@certain_bubbles - "I still think Mark Wright is delicious and lovely but holy crap #MWHN is actually painful to watch."


@Chappershc - "O.M.G mark wrights Hollywood nights is awful! #MWHN"


@ChannelleMA - "mark wrights show last night was the ultimate cringe! another example of a good loking guy with the personality of a cardboard box #MWHN"


@Natnoo31 - "Whoever commissioned this show should be shot. #MWHN




Still, it wasn't all bad...


@MissJessWright - "Hilarious already ! #MWHN"




Don't worry Mark, I'm sure it'll be funnier next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment