About Me

My photo
Here are my opinions on all the latest goings-on within the fascinating world of the rich and famous, or more often, that of the z-list wannabes. My love of reality TV and all things celebrity fuel this page and I invite comments from any fellow ‘trash-tv’ enthusiasts! Enjoy.

Sunday 17 June 2012

New TOWIE cast member...?

A twitter user is claiming he is going to be a new character in The Only Way Is Essex.








"Robbie (cookie-Lad)" @EssexLadRobbie tweeted hundreds of people saying: "Hey :) im going to be in the 2013 series of #TOWIE an would love all the support i can get so can i get a #followforafollow"


When asked why/how he was going to be in the show he replied: "well im gonna be the newbie on the block hehe they need a new gay on there and that is me ;D xo"


Hmm, not sure that last statement is strictly true but we all love a new character so let's wait and see if he does appear!



No comments:

Post a Comment