About Me

My photo
Here are my opinions on all the latest goings-on within the fascinating world of the rich and famous, or more often, that of the z-list wannabes. My love of reality TV and all things celebrity fuel this page and I invite comments from any fellow ‘trash-tv’ enthusiasts! Enjoy.

Friday 29 June 2012

Adele is pregnant


It has just been announced on Twitter that singer Adele is pregnant. Pal Lily Allen tweeted to say: 

"Wow. Adeles preggers ! Congratumalations to her and Simon !" (sic)

I reckon all the drama and excitement that goes with pregnancy and childbirth should give her some good fuel for the next album.

Never mind I'll find a babysitter for yoooouuuuu....



It was battle of the bimbo's on Twitter yesterday when Nicola McLean and Imogen Thomas went to war.

The row started when Nicola posted a picture of Imogen from a magazine which had the headline: "How to cope with attention seekers."

Imogen hit back with: "I actually think this Nicola Mclean woman is obsessed with me. U are one BIG BULLY. Pls grow up and leave me alone. Sad little troll." (sic)

Nicola replied: "Someone needs to chill hardly bullying???? Another way of getting a attention????" (sic)

Back to Imogen: "Mayb Nicola Mclean needs 2b educated on whats on the news these days&why ppl commit suicide. Cyber Bullying is nasty & I will not tolerate it" (sic)

I think they could both do with some educating to be honest...

Calling me a bully????


I'm so annoyed I forgot to put my bra on.








Amy Childs has a new boyfriend and it's a former contestant from ITV's Take Me Out. I think these two could be quite well suited, they're both orange, and er, they have both been on TV?? Interview in OK magazine next week, betcha'.

Make sure the paps see us hunnay...



Big Brother watch



Big Brother has come under fire once again and this time it's for letting a housemate 'get away' with making what could have been interpreted as a racist comment.

In last nights show posh-girl Caroline hit out at fellow housemate Adam and described him as a 'ridiculous gorilla' during a rant to posh-wannabe Scott.

Big Brother called Caroline into the diary room to remind her of the rules and to warn her that her comments could have been offensive...

Caroline feeling uncomfortably guilty after her telling off. 

Am I the only person who thinks she has got off VERY LIGHTLY in comparison to poor old Jade Goody who made a very similar mistake on Celebrity Big Brother back in 2005?

Jade was forced to leave the house to an extremely frosty reception with no crowd and was then interrogated by a not-so-friendly-as-usual Davina McCall.

I'm not condoning what Jade said at the time in any way. BUT I don't believe it was meant in a racist way, as with Caroline's remark, but why should Caroline get off scott-free?



No comments:

Post a Comment