About Me

My photo
Here are my opinions on all the latest goings-on within the fascinating world of the rich and famous, or more often, that of the z-list wannabes. My love of reality TV and all things celebrity fuel this page and I invite comments from any fellow ‘trash-tv’ enthusiasts! Enjoy.

Saturday 16 June 2012

The ever changing style of Lydia Bright

I notice Lydia Bright has had another new haircut. It seems this just girl can't stick to the same style for more than five minutes without changing it again! When you think back to the frumpy, stroppy, pig-loving girlfriend of Arg from series 1 it's astonishing to see how much she's changed. 

The natural look.

The frizzy look with hat.


The roots look.


The gothic look.


The swept back look.


The grown up look. 


The new fringed look.

And finally, 

The Debbie look.



Loved the TOWIE Marbs-special this week! Mario's big proposal didn't come as a great surprise seeing as it had been all over the papers days before hand, but it was kinda sweet all the same (I guess). So I'm guessing from the scene with Gemma and Arg there actually never was any real romance between the pair?? I thought Gemma looked absolutely fab when she confronted Arg but OMG was it cringey...


Where's Mark when I need him..?


Big Brother watch



I was quite glad to see squeaky Chris evicted from BB last night. He really was a doughnut (and probably enjoyed a few) although I wonder whether boring Arron will be the best person to stay in entertainment-wise... We'll see.

See ya later Squeaks.



No comments:

Post a Comment