About Me

My photo
Here are my opinions on all the latest goings-on within the fascinating world of the rich and famous, or more often, that of the z-list wannabes. My love of reality TV and all things celebrity fuel this page and I invite comments from any fellow ‘trash-tv’ enthusiasts! Enjoy.

Sunday 24 June 2012

Lauren Goodger has a night out with Katie Price

Looks like the tabloid's favourite Katie Price has taken troubled Lauren Goodger under her wing. The pair were hanging out in Liverpool last night and Katie tweeted this pic with the caption:


"Having dinner with @Laurengoodger .. Such a good night drinks and laughter x"




Wouldn't they look nicer if they just smiled like everyone else?


It's not the first time the girls have been spotted out on the town together. They were snapped on a night out last year looking very shiny and even exchanged a steamy snog! (That wasn't for attention though.)


Quick Lauren pass me some more sun shimmer.

I wonder if Lauren's hoping Katie will set her up with one of Leo's Argentian pals? Must be pretty hard for her to see pictures of her ex Mark Wright (FYI they were together TEN years) looking all loved up with his new Hollywood babe Chelsea Rashoff.

She's one good thing to come out of my flop of a show I guess.


No comments:

Post a Comment