About Me

My photo
Here are my opinions on all the latest goings-on within the fascinating world of the rich and famous, or more often, that of the z-list wannabes. My love of reality TV and all things celebrity fuel this page and I invite comments from any fellow ‘trash-tv’ enthusiasts! Enjoy.

Sunday 24 June 2012

Big Brother bugs?


Big Brother watch



Am I the only person who thinks Lydia is quite bug-like? She's ever so twitchy and the way she darts from one group to another poisoning the minds of fellow housemates on her travels kinda reminds me of an irritating gnat on holiday.

I mean you've gotta hand it to her she's a great game player but I'm sure she'll be up for eviction next week as the other housemates are starting to cotton on to her ways.

Bzzzzzz... Splat.



I was quite glad to see Benedict get evicted on Friday. He was a good character but I must admit I was starting to find him quite uncomfortable to watch. And really was there any need for the whole swinging round on his chair performance as he came out? Mind you, we should be thankful he didn't given us a different kind of performance I guess...

Put that down you wally.




I'm still loving Caroline. I think she is hilarious! Yes she is a bit immature and over-giggly at times but, in the words of Tulisa, she's young!!


Why oh why did I agree to the hair dye...




Back to bugs... And who's this little fella?

That's right, it's Buggy Scott-Lee!

No comments:

Post a Comment