About Me

My photo
Here are my opinions on all the latest goings-on within the fascinating world of the rich and famous, or more often, that of the z-list wannabes. My love of reality TV and all things celebrity fuel this page and I invite comments from any fellow ‘trash-tv’ enthusiasts! Enjoy.

Saturday 2 June 2012

Cheryl and Tyler cosy up

Could Cheryl Cole and The Voice contestant Tyler James be getting it on? The pair were introduced by mutual friend Will.I.Am last weekend as Cheryl performed on the show. Tyler tweeted a pic of the pair looking cosy and said: "Me and the lovely @CherylCole. Thanks for the advice xxx". Chez replied saying: "Was nice talking to you Tyler.. Good luck for the weekend. Ill be rooting for you :) #teamWill" I think it would be great if they did get together. It's about time Cheryl met someone nice, plus they would make a very hot couple!




How d'ya think Cheryl feels when he calls her name?




Looks like Frankie Cocozza's got beef with TOWIE's Tom P. Frankie tweeted the other night saying: "What's that Tom Pierce gimp off towies twitter?" and then... "@tompearce1 follow me, I wanna dm you some abuse #c*nt" (obviously without the asterix...). There doesn't seem to have been a reply as yet...


Nope, still no tweet back...


Rihanna has started a new trend, the 'butt cleavage'. Lovely! Wonder if this will be the new look up and down Brentwood High Street?!
Cheeky.





No comments:

Post a Comment