About Me

My photo
Here are my opinions on all the latest goings-on within the fascinating world of the rich and famous, or more often, that of the z-list wannabes. My love of reality TV and all things celebrity fuel this page and I invite comments from any fellow ‘trash-tv’ enthusiasts! Enjoy.

Monday 4 June 2012

New look for David Beckham

What do we think of David Beckham's new tache?? I've always said that one of these days Becks will appear with a dodgy tache and then men all across the country will grow one. To be fair, I don't think Becks can do anything wrong. He's always looking sharp and if anyone can pull this off it's him.


Might go for the Hitler next.


Poor old Myleen Klass has been ditched by her new hubby. It's always such a shame when couples who genuinely look happy split up. At least there have been no cheating allegations. As yet...


Plenty more fish in the...


Aw TOWIE's Mario was very generous in his tweet yesterday saying: "Girls tickets are flying for my ibiza boat parties. I'm gonna give everyone who buys tickets today my BBM" Wow so we could actually have the privilege of being able to chat to Mario on our blackberry's...!!


God I love myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment